1. Eligibility criteria for training programmes:
Any unemployed youth in the age group of 18-45 years, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, gender and economic status, having aptitude to take up self employment or wage employment and having some basic knowledge in the related field can undergo training which is totally free.
2. USP of RUDSETI
- Visionary leadership provided by Dr. D. Veerendra Heggade supported by two leading nationalized banks viz. SyndicateBank & Canara Bank.
- Free training with free food and accommodation.
- Short term training with long term follow up / Escort services for a period of 2 years.
- Campus approach with unique training methodology
- Excellent facilities for hands on training
- Variety of training programmes to suit the local needs
- Practical orientation, rigorous training and extended hours of learning
- Past trainees becoming trainers and imparting training.
- High settlement rate of 70 % of trained youths.
- The youths who have started Micro Enterprises are earning in the range of Rs. 2500/- to 30000/- per month. In good number of cases, the earning has crossed Rs. 50,000 per month.
- Employment generation by settled trainees in the range of 1 - 50 persons.
3. Training Methodology:
- Identification & selection of right candidate for the right course.
- Campus and practical approach.
- Use of simulation exercises, group discussions, role plays during training period.
- Field visits & experience sharing with role models.
- Interactions with Bankers /Govt. Officials.
|Ice breaking – Micro Lab behavioural game
||Inculcating risk bearing capacity through simulation exercise – Ring Toss|
|Infusing Self Confidence in trainees through simulation exercise – Tower Building
||Inculcating systematic planning in trainees through simulation exercise – Boat Making|
4. Capacity of the Organization:
Each Institute has well-developed campus consisting of the administrative office, classrooms, work shed, dormitories to trainees and guesthouses to guest faculties and mess facilities. Library and recreational facilities are also available. The Institutes are well equipped with audio-visual aids which facilitates quick learning
|A view of RUDSETI Campus - Agra
||A view of RUDSETI Campus - Anantapur
||A view of RUDSETI Campus - Bijapur|
|A view of RUDSETI Campus - Brahmavar
||A view of a Class room
||A view of a Dining hall|
|A view of a Modern Kitchen
||A view of a Dormitory|| |
b. Resource Persons:
Directors of the Institute, the officer deputed from sponsor banks, possess rich experience in Rural Development. These officers supported by in-house faculty will handle EDP inputs such as behavioural inputs, managerial inputs, banking, launching formalities etc. Besides this, the expert practitioners i.e., Guest Faculties in the respective field, who provide their services out of social concern, impart skill training. Most of these experts / Guest Faculties are RUDSETI trained entrepreneurs.
c. Course Modules:
Training modules of RUDSETI are so designed that the Entrepreneurship Development is achieved through Human Resource Development. The course modules structured out of practical experience, research and experiment facilitate development of the necessary skills in a systematic manner in a short period. The training modules of RUDSETI have been accepted as standard modules by SIDBI, NABARD, Department of Industries and Commerce, KSWDC etc. RUDSETI reviews these course modules on an ongoing basis and revise and update them.
d. Training Methodology:
The widely acclaimed effectiveness of RUDSET Institute's training is attributed to its unique training methodology. Through structured psychological exercises, the participants are stimulated to shed inhibitions and develop interest in learning. Besides lecture sessions, behaviour simulation games, exercises, field visits, hands on experience, interface with supporting system, group discussions, case study etc. are effectively used in the training. Most importantly all the training sessions are conducted in vernacular languages only.
|Experience sharing by successful
e. Committed staff and training atmosphere:
The committed workforce of the Institute successfully maintains a conducive atmosphere for learning. Cordial trainer-trainee relationship, discipline, guidance for personality development and socialisation with fellow trainees offers excellent scope for effective learning.
|1||Rising up||05.30 AM|
|2||Freshening||05.30 to 06.00 AM|
|3||Yoga||06.00 to 07.00 AM|
|4||Shramadan Gardening Upkeep of premises, class rooms and dormitories||07.00 to 08.00 AM|
|5||Getting ready and Breakfast||08.00 to 09.15 AM|
|6||Assembling in the class room||09.25 AM|
|7||Prayer||09.30 to 09.35 AM|
|8||Presentation of MILLY – Most Important Lessons Learnt Yesterday Presentation by 3 participants at random for five minutes each and then briefing by the Director for 10 minutes||09.35 to 10.00 AM|
|9||Sessions on behavioural, Achievement motivation and other EDP inputs||10.00 to 11.15 AM|
|10||Tea break||11.15 to 11.30 AM |
|11||Skill based training session by a Guest faculty/Expert||11.30 AM to 01.30 PM|
|12||Lunch break||01.30 to 02.30 PM13|
|13||Tea break||04.00 to 04.15 PM|
|14||Skill based training session by a Guest faculty/Expert||04.15 to 06.15 PM|
|15||Free time / play time||06.15 to 07.00 PM|
|16||Director/faculty visiting the class to elicit feedback on the days activity and also for counseling||07.00 to 08.00 PM|
|17||Dinner||08.00 to 09.00 PM
|18||After dinner, extra sessions by Guest faculty for clarifications or sorting out problems in acquiring skills and writing of MILLY which enables extended hours of learning followed by rest in the Dormitory (Sleep)||09.00 PM onwards|
A day in RUDSETI
|Writing of MILLY i.e. Most Important Lessons Learnt Yesterday
||Presentation of MILLY
||Trainees at library |